|Route length||7,6 km|
|Duration||2 h 54 m|
|Altitude||1395 m 1179 m|
A long, but worthwile circular snowshoe tour with amazing panorama and a little, worth seeing church.
Starting from the bar Luise head along the paths [6a] and [6b] to the Voit mill. Follow the trail as far as the Unterkofl farm, from where you can make a side trip to the St. Agatha church. Go on to the Oberkofl farm and return on the trails  and [5a].
Getting to the starting point of the tour by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 181 from Bozen | Bolzano
- 184 from Karersee | Lago di Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga, Welschnofen | Nova Levante
- 184 or 181 from Deutschnofen | Ponte Nova, Stenk
- 184 from Eggen | Ega, Obereggen
- 181 or 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro
- 182 (change 181 o 184) from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino
- 180 (change 181 o 184) from Val di Fassa
Destination: Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente
Parking: Parking lot Bar Luise
Meeting Point: Bar Luise: https://goo.gl/maps/9QASfqHgVgmXACmj8